A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'll Just Dance In The Rain!

I've been in thankful praise, even through what they label as morning sickness, although mine comes mostly late afternoon and on into the night. For seven weeks I've kept quiet, waiting for just the right time. So excited inside and yet so cautious not wanting to get too emotionally attached to the idea. Because I know what it's like to get all wound up in the beauty of it all and then to have your bundle of hope swept away.  I'm very well aware that the Lord who gives is the very Lord who takes away. Never knowing why, just knowing He knows best and He loves me most!

I'm still ever so careful but it's hard not to smile at the very thought of this little being growing inside of me. And as hard as I may try to keep my emotions from running wild, I must say I'm already in LOVE. And this is what I've been patiently waiting for.....This is what I've been praying for. Wondering if this is what God wants for me....for us. And then one night on the wings of a dove this little baby came to be. And as He is knitting her/him together inside of me I can't help but think how blessed, how truly blessed I feel. Baby made out of love, being woven together by God's Grace. 

Now I know some are bound to say having 6 is too many........And that's okay, it may be too many......for them. But I have to tell you I'm loving my life, how full my life is. I said after my third child that I was done......But GOD changed my heart and we asked for our fourth. I thought I would be good at four, then God changed my heart once again and we asked Him for five........

Now in the later years of our lives I come to my man telling him I'm still not sure if I want this to be it.....So I prayed and my man and I talked.....a lot! and then we asked God for number six. 

And I stand here in awe. Looking back at our lives and how we both met. Everything that was done was orchestrated by our Heavenly Father. And the more and more we give it all to Him, the more and more our faith grows.....The more and more our love grows. 

I'm truly thankful, truly in love with my God and all that He has blessed me with. 

Remember this is my walk and I will not judge you for just having 1 or 2 if you don't judge us for wanting 6......

So if you were thinking about raining on my parade......That's okay I'll just dance in the rain! 

P.S.  For quite a while now I've been wanting to coin the phrase, "My man and I and our half dozen kids!" Don't you just love the sound of that? "Smile"




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet the one that completes the 1/2 a dozen :) Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I had to laugh....i remember those words ccoming out of your mouth...nope we are done! We truly are blessed with our big familes! We will be having 6 soon....after that we will have to see, but for now our quiver is full. Of course God might have other plans for us! Cant wait to see all of you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete