A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, June 20, 2011

She Studies Their Faces

When your afraid, walk in the light.........
She runs out the door asking to borrow my camera.....my Sunshine Girl.  That's just who she is, a beam of radiant light. And she captures this.........



She was never one who needed socializing to brush up her God Given skills...........She's  fearless when it comes to making friends, when it comes to lending a hand.......And she captures this.....




 And I'm amazed every day to see the beauty God is pouring into her. Part of me wishes I had what she has when I was growing up.......Courage, Boldness, Selflessness, The Light Giver in my heart..... And she captures this.......



She walks in the light, always has. My Beautiful Sunshine Girl......Her eye and my camera capture how she looks at life. And there is life all around her and amazingly she stops to take the time to notice......you......me.

She was once in a room full of people. I'd say about 20. Everyone was asked to state their name and how old they were......I was the teacher, I needed their names. And one by one I tried to remember and she knew I was struggling...."Mama let me help you." And do you know she went around the room to each child and told me each and everyone of their names with out hesitation, after only hearing them just once. THAT'S A GIFT, A GOD GIVEN GIFT!

I stood amazed and later I asked her how she did it....."Mama it's easy, I study their face and then I remember their name."
Oh to be where she is already. and this dear girl puts me to shame. She studies their faces. She doesn't just glance at them she looks at them, notices them.

And I learn from my Sunshine Girl, that life is all around you. I just need to stop, take the time and study it.....study them.

And by her light people know that she cares. They know she is love. And all at the ripe ol' age of 13. I can't wait to see what The God/man has in store for her life! For those who are illuminated by her/His light.......

No comments:

Post a Comment