A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What Makes a Happy Home?

What makes a happy home? I believe with all my heart that what makes a happy home is a happy husband.
And each day I'm thinking of ways to make my man happy. He is my provider, my lover and my best friend.


The one whom I adore, still even after all these years. Some may call it old fashion, to stand behind your man, to help him achieve his goals in life. I call it biblical.
I want him to have full confidence in me, to beable to count on me when there is no one else to count on.

Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings good to him, not harm, all the days of her life. Proverbs 31:11-12

I firmly believe that the little things can make your man feel like a King. And when he feels like a King, it is then you are his Queen. It is only then you will truly feel like his Queen.
That means even though your tired, you need to remember he is tired too........And the giving of yourself unselfishly can bring so much into your marriage. And when all is said and done and the quiet I love yous are being said you will most likely find that you needed him too.


 In todays world I feel we as women have lost our place, we have lost the true meaning of being a wife and have forgotten that we were made to be his help meet.

“And the Lord God said, it is not good that a man should be alone, I will make a help meet for him.” Gen 2:18

For it is my desire to please the One who made me, and in doing so I please the one He gave me.


This is my prayer that one day when my time is done here on this side of heaven that not only will my chidren rise and call me blessed, but that my man will also rise and call me blessed.

Her children arise and call her blessed, her husband also, and he praises her. Proverbs 31:28


Those words were said on our wedding night almost 16 years ago and they have been ringing through my ears ever since. I can still hear them being said and they play like a recording in my mind. Always reminding me that being a wife and a mother is the most precious thing God has ever called me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment