A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Walk Towards The Light

 It's the light that draws you in, the soft glow that makes you feel warm. Light a candle and some how it brings peace.
The flicker of the dancing flame can draw you in and calm you down. It can take you away from a long hard day.
 Why is it that I seem so drawn to the light. I'm so drawn to the one who brings light......so drawn to the one who brings LIFE.
 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12
 We were meant to walk in the light, to come away from the darkness of this world. To be drawn to the one who brings peace. To be drawn to the one who did not come to judge the world , but to save it.
"I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
John 12:46.  

Come away from the darkness and walk towards the light.

 His word is the lamp unto your feet.

Even the darkness will not be dark to Him; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to Him. Psalm 139:12

No comments:

Post a Comment