A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some Say

I often wonder about life and the miracle of it all. And how some feel that they know exactly when life starts.

It's funny to me...........It's beyond anything that my brain can conjure up. Life I mean. Some say, "life doesn't start until you breathe your first breath." Some say, "it's a woman's right to choose life or death." Some say, "that just because baby has a beating heart, with out a brain it's not a life." Some say, "save the animals", but not the unborn child.  Some say, "save the whales", and they spend millions of dollars doing just that. Some say, "that you have to have a four year degree to understand the meaning of life and all it holds." "The brain, they say, is what makes you alive." Some analize how and when life begins so much, that they don't realize that life has to start with the heart. It all began with God's love for me......for you. Some say that I'm just speaking figuratively. And some will argue that we came from a fish that lived in a sea of mixed up soup. 

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.
" Jeremiah 1:5

God says that he knew us before we were even in the womb. For the one who created you, knew you before he knitted you together in your mother's womb. He knows that you have to start with the heart, because the heart is what gets the blood pumping. The heart beats and it's the sound of life, it's the beat of life. At what point do we say life starts? Doesn't it have to start somewhere?  

With out the BLOOD there is no LIFE.

I say, sometimes you have to think with your heart and not your brain. Common sense is found in the heart. The heart is where you pull from because that's where He lives, If you ask Him to. That's what makes you ALIVE.

I say you can try and fact your way through life,There are just going to be things that you  can't explain. I say our priorities in this world have lost their place. Our hearts are hard. And I see no life in the ones who choose death.  Who choose death for the ones who are given no rights.



If we are alive in Christ, We live by faith, not by sight, And all the books and knowledge in the world can not compete against this faith. I have faith in the One who knitted me together, the one who knew me even before my Mama did. The maker of miracles. I have faith in God because faith in a fish just doesn't make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment