A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Sunday, November 3, 2013

He Shows Up when You Let Go

In the midst of the quiet I hear love breaking barriers.....He always shows up when you let go. When you let go of the idols and the images of this world.....

And this world? It just keeps spinning....keeps turning faster than I ever care to go....And there are so many days I'm begging to get off, so many times I've wanted to stop this world and just find a little corner all my own. A little place where it's just me.......Just me listening to "I AM"


This is my little corner. My little place to call my own. I miss coming here, because oddly enough there have been so many moments where it's been just Him and I here. And you all get to see a glimpse into my little world where the God of Love convicts, shapes and molds my soul.

I'm still learning....He's still sharing. He tells me I have a long way to go, oh but beloved He also says I've come so far from where He first found me.

Ya know He never ceases to amaze me the way He grabs hold of hearts and pierces the soul. I've been in His word and He tells me this...... That I should not speak of anything which Christ has not accomplished in me...through me, in word and in deed so that I may not lead others in disobedience.......


I can not come here and write of things that I have not worked out with Christ. And Beloved when I'm here it's usually because of conviction.....It's usually because He's been working in me. Of course I write about other things like my children and homeschooling, recipes and preserving what is good, but I want you to know that I will not share anything that would hinder or alter your walk with Christ....I will not share anything that I have not experienced myself. And I will not pretend that I have it all together for the sake of numbers or accolades.

When you come here you will find Honesty and Real life, cuz you all know that I'm all about being real!

With that said I will be once again joining the blog and FB world , but I have set a limit to the time I spend on here. I am only allowing myself to get on at night when things are quiet and all of my priorities have been taken care of. No more stopping and checking through out the day and if I find that I am getting carried away I will deactivate once again.......

I know I wasn't gone very long, but I was reminded by someone very close to me, but still lives so far away, that God puts us in places and spaces to cross paths with those who may need to hear, see and know that they are not alone in this thing called life.....That there is someone out there they can actually relate to. Someone to show them GRACE and what it's like to be picked up and dusted off by the one and only GRACE GIVER. And Beloved I can show you GRACE and how it drips from my life. I can show you a Mama that isn't perfect But, she knows the perfect one......And He made all her mistakes and failures from her past just disappear.....I can show you that He is always working on this girl's heart. I'm not saying that I have arrived. what I am saying is I'm on this journey And the God/Man? He's my guide.....I would love for you to join me and maybe together we can make this little part of the world, this little place that we are in Shine BRIGHT. And to those who have continued to ask about me and tell me how much they have missed me......I am humbled. I really never expected the response that I got. You have BLESSED my socks off!

I know your probably wondering why I just didn't set a time limit before.....Because I believe He wanted me to let it go completely...I needed to let go of it completely because that's what He wants. He wants us to let go of the strong holds, the very things that keep us from Him. The things that consume our minds, take over our lives and confuse our priorities....I have a love/hate relationship with technology. To be truly honest I believe we were much better off with out it. Before it...We all went outside. We knew our neighbors. We wrote letters instead of them pesky e-mails. I would much rather get a letter the old fashioned way. I would much rather send one that way.


You see temptations come in all shapes and sizes.....Distractions are no different. I have come to the conclusion that SIMPLE really is better. And OH did I get a lot accomplished when I pushed out those distractions......It even gave me blog material because I have actually been living life the way He intends for me to live it. *Smile*

Beloved it really does work when you put GOD first.....Honest! I've been experiencing just that for the last 10 days........Putting Him first I mean.

So what ever has a hold on you.....What ever your holding onto won't you try letting it go.....I promise He will show up if you do.......  In all reality I truly believe He is always there, don't you? We just need to let go of all that keeps us distracted.







No comments:

Post a Comment