A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Whole Lot More Than I do.....

She comes to me with flowers.....My little Flower Girl. And she is one of the many precious reasons I'm letting some things go for a season. I've said "no" way too many times to that precious smiling face. I bet she will enjoy hearing yes for a change.

This little pumpkin, she stole my heart. The 6th time around I might add......And I have to say You really do love each one just as much as the first! But you do love them differently, because certainly they are all different.

What will I be doing while I'm away? Soaking in His word a whole lot more than I do. I'm sure I will be reading lots of great books right before bedtime.....I have visions of making, baking and creating with little hands and curious eyes......Saying yes a whole lot more than I do. Finding more time to live this life real.......

Oh I'm sure I will be back but, only when He says it's time.........In the mean time I will be taking lots of pictures and making lots of sweet memories. I wanna touch the lives of the ones who call me Mama. I wanna love on the one that keeps me grounded when this life of mine seems to take flight. I want them to know they are my priority. I want God to know He comes first.

I want to be filled with Christ so that others see only Christ in me........


He has asked me to TRUST Him and let go of what keeps me from Him.......I need to move. I'm going to move.........



No comments:

Post a Comment