A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Be Anxious For Nothing

 She's three weeks old today....All the anticipation and anxiety have long died off and the new is growing strong.

In the last two weeks of my pregnancy I was filled with an anxiousness that would only leave when I talked to my Heavenly Father. He was the only way I could receive peace in this crazy head of mine.

I thought she would arrive early. 12 days to be exact...Because 3 of my babies came 12 days early. With all the early intense contractions.....The nights I would wake out of a sound sleep and breathe deep because they seem so close to the real thing. This peace would come and go...never really taking root in my heart.

My midwife had certain days that she would be out of town. And it was so close to that moment when new life was to arrive....And I would beg the Lord to please let this baby come when my midwife was in town, because I couldn't imagine having this baby with out her.

You see I've known her for about 15 years now. She helped me bring Sunshine girl into this world. She traveled through Tornado's to get to me. She made it with in 5 minutes and Sunshine girl made her appearance.

And as the years have gone by one by one she delivered 3 more. With each child our bond grew. And I can't quite explain it........ this relationship I have with her. She has coached me and encouraged me through the toughest pain I have ever had to bare. She helped me to see the beauty in the rawness of it all. Pulled strength from me that I never new I had. And I Praise God for her.......

And doesn't God place people in our lives at just the right moment...at just the right time. When I was worried, He already had it planned out. He knew what was going to take place and who would be there.........I finally stayed peaceful in the last week of my pregnancy. I came to accept the fact that she might not be the one to deliver this child and I would need to be okay with that...because God was already okay with it.

If you have ever prayed to God for Peace and then finally received it, you will know what I mean when I tell you it's a feeling that overwhelms all your senses. It takes over and lets you rest. His Peace is like the coziest of blankets all snug and close. A  place that you can go and feel safe.  A calm like no other....That's what I felt when I finally let go and let GOD.

Little Zoey Anne arrived 3 days late Just like 2 of my daughters had. But was she really late? In God's eyes I believe she was right on time! He answered my prayers and allowed my midwife to be the one to help bring another into the world yet again.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6







No comments:

Post a Comment