A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Because Your Everyday Is Not Meant To Be Perfect

I use to be the Mama who talked about having everything perfect...The one who wanted life to run smoothly with out any disasters or interruptions. The one who always expected way too much and in the end I received so little.

And how do you go from wanting everything to be perfect to accepting imperfections as your everyday?

You kneel down and look up

Ask for Grace

And then give Grace......


The funny thing is I still haven't perfected those three steps yet.........

But in all His perfection He continues to give me Grace.


This week we were suppose to start school on Monday and then life got in the way, so I moved it to Wednesday but, Mama wasn't feeling well. The expected always seems to come unexpectedly.........

So I take a deep breath because math has to be taught and there are things they must learn this year. Dentist appointments to be made. A baby to welcome into our home. Mix a little broken heart with that and you have the formula for imperfection waiting to happen.

So I kneel down

I'm asking for Grace

So that I may give Grace...........

And He doesn't want me to come all wrapped up in my perfection......No, I come broken every time. And every time His strength is made out of my weaknesses.

And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

Oh Beloved, may His Grace cover all your imperfections and His strength Shine bright with in to shine boldly through out your day.

Kneeling down, Looking up
Asking For Grace
So that I may Give Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment