A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hope And Peace

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, oh God. Psalm 42:1

Reading Psalm 42 this morning..........

In this lost world when hope seems to slip through the cracks. When the enemy crowds in and tries to suffocate all that is good for the sake of equality and acceptance...... I can't help but feel scared.

 And it comes at a high price. When we sacrifice what is truly good in God's eyes. When we walk away from all that He holds sacred and precious for fear of confrontation or persecution..... I feel his heart ache. I draw closer and long for a better place. I long for Him to hear our cry and I beg for Him to make me feel safe. And  in His very word I find peace, hope and life.......This is not my resting place, this is not my home.


And it is written in red  Matthew 24:6
And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come topass, but the end is not yet.










No comments:

Post a Comment