A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Friday, May 4, 2012

Take Time To Feel His Winds of Peace

No one ever said being a Mama was going to be easy..........No one ever said this life would be easy. And there are days I believe I have really lost my JOY but, can you really ever lose your JOY........Does Jesus ever walk away once you have asked Him to stay?

And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. John 10:28


It's not Him who is lost, it's me that tends to walk away when my days don't turn out quite right. I must admit, I am getting better at staying put in the midst of my small storms. Learning to just stay still and let His winds of peace blow over me.

There are so many days I try and catch up that I forget to go out side...... I forced myself the other day. Grabbed a chair and my two youngest girls came out giggling and running after me.

And Butterfly girl said......"Things seem so much better when your out here watching me Mama."  I smile as His winds of peace blow through my hair. But I also ache at the sound of her sweet little voice because there were many times that I have just walked away when my day was all done wrong.

And why is it that my children just want me to be there?

Because it brings them Peace and Joy.

And isn't that how it is with life?

Things seem so much better when you know He's out there watching over you. When you remember that NOTHING can ever separate Him from you.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present, nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all of creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39


Now won't you join me today and live this life with all of the JOY that you and I are promised? And don't forget to go out side To feel His winds of peace blow through your hair.

Be Still and know that He is God!



No comments:

Post a Comment