A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, May 3, 2012

She Seeks wool And Flax

Okay are you ready I am going to type the verses I memorized with out looking! I know you can't see me but, your just going to have to trust that I know them and that I'm not cheating....I promise.

10.) Who can find a virtuous wife.
For her worth is far above rubies.
11.) The heart of her husband safely trusts her;
So that he will have no lack of gain.
12.) She does him good and not evil all the
days of her life.

I must say that even as I was typing this, verse 11 spoke to me and hit me hard......What am I doing that might be causing my man to lack gain? Where can I cut the costs? While he is working hard to bring the money in....Am I working hard to keep it safe? In some areas I am, but I certainly can do better!

As I move onto to the next set of verses I want to ask you to pray over them. Ask God to open your eyes to what He wants you to see...... It may even help to write them down, and like me, He may not show you right away. Remember his timing is perfect.

13.) She seeks wool and flax and
willingly works with her hands.
14.) She is like the merchant ships,
she brings food from afar.
15.) She also rises while it is yet night,
and provides food for her household and
a portion for her maid servants.

As I take a first glance at these verses, what I see is a hard worker; who is concerned with the well being of not only her family but, those around her. She "willingly" works with her hands. Which means to me she knows where her JOY comes from. She has learned to enjoy her work for the Lord. She is unselfish in that she rises early to start her day to take care of her family and her maid servants. Being that we don't have maid servants today, we can safely say that it is meant for us to take care of those around us!

I pray that I remember where my JOY comes from and that I will always remember to be "willing" to do the tasks set before me with out complaining or grumbling, inside or out!

Blessings to you today. And may these verses dwell not only within your heart but, deep within your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment