A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Under The Direct Light Of The Son

Last night I was reminded how far I had cast my past.......To have that feeling of letting go and knowing with out a doubt I NEVER want to go back! Because what I've done and who I've been may have helped create and strengthen the woman I am today but, those things will NEVER define who I am in Christ.......And it feels good to be here under the direct light of the Son.

And as I watch women struggle with the demons of their past and the ones that are still stirring up the present, I want to give them hope. They too, can get to that point. The point of letting it all go and giving it to God. All the ugly, dark burdens that cling to their vessel and take up space in their God given mind. Because God can deal with your past a whole lot better than we can!

When I think of GRACE I think of a warm blanket that covers my soul. A living well of HOLY water continually cleansing this vessel that cradles my spirit. And I have complete access to THE ALMIGHTY GOD who saved me from the dark one........who saved me from myself.

And don't ever doubt that I still stumble, I still fall......but I never fall back into the state of being lost. I've been found and He's told me He will never let me go! And I am FOREVER GRATEFUL!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all of creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38-39


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this :)It really is a feeling of freedom in HIM :)

    ReplyDelete