A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, October 17, 2011

Balsamic Pork Chops

These were yummy! All you do is add butter and olive oil to your pan and heat. In a dish put 1 cup of flour, seasoned salt, red Pepper, and any dried herb, like rosemary or sweet basil. Dredge your pork chops in the flour mixture and place in your pan. You will want to sear each side for 4 minutes.

Take your pork chops out and set them aside. Now you will add about 3/4 Cup of balsamic vinegar, and 1/2 Cup of chicken stock to your already hot pan. Be sure to scrape all the goodies off the bottom. Add chopped onions and fresh Button mushrooms, sliced. Place your pork chops on top. Cover and simmer for about 20 -25 minutes.

I was going to make garlic mashed potatoes but, Butterfly girl has been begging me for quite some time to make home made mac n cheese......How could I say no? She not only watched me in the kitchen, she even helped me make it!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pork chops! Yours look just how my grandpa used to make them...makes me homesick!

    Thank you thank you thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

    Much love,

    Mb
    http://letitgrowthielke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete