A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ribbon of Promise

If you look hard enough you can see it....The Ribbon of Promise. On a dark rainy morning this one was meant for me......


It seems every where I look I can still find something good...In all the darkness and the stormy weather....If I look hard enough I can see his Ribbon of Promise.

A reminder that the sun will come out again. A promise that He will be with me always....When the years seem unforgiving and the past creeps in, I'm never alone...He'll never leave me alone.......
When there are days I just can't seem to get it right, he picks me up and dusts me off. Shows me the sun yellow petal of a rose, just as it's opening into full bloom. If I look hard enough I can still find something good......
When the days remind me of my failures as a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I look and he shows me berries ripening before my eyes and reminds me of the fruit that I bare and all is not lost......If I look hard enough I can still find something good.

To my dear sister in Christ, All the years that trail behind you, are not who you are today......You can't add them up and count them anymore......You see, you keep forgetting, you keep letting go of His promise.

"FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR INIQUITIES, AND I WILL REMEMBER THEIR SINS NO MORE." Hebrews 8:12


There is a time and a place for everything under the sun....There is a time for letting go and moving on....Let Him lead the way. He'll carry you out of any storm and if you look hard enough He'll show you 
Your very own Ribbon of Promise! And if I look hard enough I can still find something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment