A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

His Creation Speaks

To follow the road less traveled. To see the lightly trodden narrow path of the pilgrimage before me. To be called and set a part.......And The God of the heavens and the earth, He speaks........
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. Colossians 1:16
He speaks through His creation....The creation that is so complex,  it is impossible to not have a Creator.....impossible to just happen by chance. 


My little pilgrim following the path less traveled at such an early age. I love seeing her grow in wisdom...I love hearing her speak of His creation, My butterfly girl. She loves anything nature and is marveled at how intricate  the designs on a butterfly's wing. She spends hours watching birds and collecting things of this earth.......I wonder what He has planned for her?


I pray that what ever it is, she will continue to speak, she will be part of the created that will speak His name. 


And if we choose not to speak  His name he has said  “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.” Luke 19:40

No comments:

Post a Comment