A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sharper Than Any Double-Edged Sword

I dig deep, pull hard and grab my faith. I look for the light. I grasp for the words, I hold on to The Word. And sometimes His word speaks soft and gentle. Like the sun light streams through the window warming all that it finds.
 and sometimes........sometimes more often than not His word hits hard and drives deep. Splitting you wide open, baring all that needs light. All the dark places of the soul.

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

I am no stranger to the conviction of His living breathing word. I am no stranger to being split wide open, all of the darkest places needing light.
I hurt when I realize that words said might of offended a friend. I aim to please, I try and do my best to be kind and gentle. The people pleasing side of me wants everyone to be my friend..........But in reality, in this world there is little room for error, little room to be human. And there are times when I may not be forgiven.
But it's not this life that I cling to...........I must have, I need, I want the Cross. He is the Master of Forgiveness. To Him I am Faithful. And although I don't want to hurt with words said........ I will not apologize for His word Spoken

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:32

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

My heart, it does hurt..........but I can't.........I won't walk away from the TRUTH.

I'm praying for bridges to be mended and Truth to be revealed............

No comments:

Post a Comment