A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

With Him

I rise to the morning sun chasing the dew away. The house is quiet, my man is off to work, our quiverful, still in dream land........And this is when Him and I meet. When I talk to Him. When there are no distractions. This is the time I need to start my day. I can't make it through one day without Him......not one minute.
I use to think that I could....make it alone I mean.
Without His Word, the one that breathes life into being, I wouldn't know how to live........to live forever.

The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the Lord blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever. Isaiah 40:7-8

So as I start our new school year I pray with everything that is in me, to give them the year they have been asking for......."Mama I'm so excited I can't sleep I wanna do school right now!" "Mama it's not going to be boring is it? " Mama are you gonna follow through with the fun stuff this year?" "Mama I wanna learn about..............

And as I open His word this is what I read, this is what I breathe in, this is how I live forever....

He tends his flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; He gently leads those who have young. Isaiah 40:11


With out Him I am just a flower that falls, like grass that withers away. But with Him I know how to live......To live FOREVER.

holy experience

No comments:

Post a Comment