A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, July 12, 2010

Is There Beauty in a Rock?

It's just a pile of rocks and for some reason I find myself taking pictures of them.
Is there beauty in a Rock?
The rocks tell a story, with in them holds the truth, even Charles Darwin said: "As by this theory innumerable transsitional forms must have existed, why do we not see them embedded in countless numbers in the crusts of the earth? The number of immediate links between all living and extinct species must have been inconceivably great!" Which means that there are no fossil records that proves one animal evovled into another. Even Darwin himself was not convinced of his own beliefs and theories of evolution. There is no evidence that proves evolution. NONE!
So is there Beauty in a rock? I believe there is. In their cracks and crevises tells the story of creation. Do you think it's a coincidence that God's word says:
 He only is my ROCK and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalm 62:2
When the King of Kings had a crown of thorns placed on His head, He was taking our place. He was put in a tomb where a large STONE or ROCK covered the opening.

 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the STONE from the door, and sat upon it. Matthew 28:2

Oh how beautiful a story the Rock has to tell. If we would only listen.......
My littlest ones also found beauty in the rocks. They found what I couldn't see. Sometimes we are not willing to roll our own stone away to see the truth. It  takes more effort to beleive in the fractures of evolution than in the ROCK of SALVATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment