A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, June 28, 2010

I am Fearfully And Wonderfully Made!


My little artists are creators, creators of paper ducks and sunshine magnets, popcicle people and yarn bracelets. Without my little creators there would be no sweet creations. Nothing to hang on my fridge.



And with out them I can't make these one of a kind, precious creations appear. Because something doesn't come from nothing and nothing can't make something. It's only logical, it's simple minded at best.


And yet His creations are above and beyond simple. They are the most complex. So complex that we as mere mortals can't recreate them. We wouldn't begin to know how.


A friend once asked me, "But aren't we still evolving?"  "There are people cloning."

That's not evolving......That's taking a cell or two from something that has already been created. The cells were already there. I'd like to see them make a single cell. A cell that multiplies into a million To create Someone as Beautiful as her.

Psalm 139:14 reads; "I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and my soul knows very well."
In the original Hebrew text, the word 'fearfully' means: with great reverence and heart-felt interest and respect. The word 'wonderfully' means: unique, set apart, uniquely marvelous.


We did not come from a sea of soup. We had a creator and He made us with great reverence and heart felt interest.

You Were Created This Way!




Ps 139:13-16



13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.



14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,



I know that full well.



15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,



16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.


Don't believe everything you hear without doing some research of your own. The evidence is overwhelming if you take the time. You will find that the evolution theory is full of holes and made up facts. It can't stand on solid ground. We discovered a wonderful book called :

 Evolution The Grand Experiment By Dr. Carl Werner.

No comments:

Post a Comment