A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Come on let's go for a walk!

Have you ever seen such a magnificent blue? The plumes on his head, he looks like he's dressed for the ball. His coat tails are like no other I've seen. Could such beauty come from an explosion?
Ever since I was a little girl my Daddy would say, "come on let's go for a walk!" I guess that's why I love to walk today. Not just to walk, but to explore. This is God's country.  My kids are following in my footsteps as I did with my Dad.
It's amazing to me how everything has it's place and a purpose. My little mind can't wrap around such things. Then again it's not suppose to. We are here to stand in awe and in praise of the one who created all things. All creatures great and small.



Then the Lord God took dust from the ground and formed a man from it. He breathed the breath of life into the man's nose, and the man became a living person. Genesis 2:7

 Nothing else makes sense, nothing else comes together. Beauty does not crawl out of the water in the form of a fish and then transform into something as magnificent as the peacock.

I really would encourage you to go for a walk, take your kids and camera. All God created things are AMAZING! Your faith will grow, and if your not sure what you believe, it should surely make you ask questions and explore more.

All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. Ralph Waldo Emmerson

For a good start on your creation verses evolution study Go to http://www.wayofthemaster.com/
And there is a really good book for science class ---Evolution The Grand Experiment By Dr. Carl Werner. There is also a dvd set called Incredible Creatures that defy Evolution
We had a good walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment