A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Praying For a Miracle and Receiving a Slightly Bigger Mustard Seed

It seems my faith is always being put to the test in one way or another. Does your faith ever stop growing? Oh, I hope not! My faith seems so little at times, smaller than the tiniest mustard seed.
 My faith does have growth spirts and like growth spirts it can be painful. But this time my faith grew with out pain. Oh the Joy of praying hard for a miracle and watching that miracle take flight.
"I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'move from here to there', and it will move;
The miracle of salvation never ceases to put me in awe......to put me in tears, tears of Joy. For when you truly understand His saving Grace, it's a falling to the knees moment. I am in awe of the One who creates all miracles. Even with my tiny mustard seed faith, He has moved a mountain.
"And nothing will be impossible for you. However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." Matthew 17:20-21.


No one is unsavable. He came for the world, not just a select few. Does my faith have room to grow? Absolutely!!
My little seed started growing years ago, And it humbles me to say that it is of the tiniest of seeds. So I stay in prayer to remember that I need Him...I stay in prayer to remember He is the miracle giver. He is the Mustard Seed Faith Giver!

No comments:

Post a Comment