A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Open Gate, Open Door


As I watched this fence go up and the posts be put in the ground. It made me think of why we put a fence up. I mean the ones in life. Are we putting them up to keep something in or to keep something out? I don't believe that this post and barbed wire would be good for any ones life. accept a farm animal.




Fences have gates, just like  your heart has a door. You either choose to open that door or keep it closed. About 17 years ago I made a choice to open that door to my heart when my Savior came knocking. I still keep it open, to let that love flow in and out.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: If any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come into him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20


Art: By Greg Olsen



When people see me I want them to see Christ and if I put up that fence and shut that door, they will not see even a trace of Him.

With an open door there are no boundaries and no telling where His love could go.

No comments:

Post a Comment