A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Silence is Golden


Today I'm longing to just sit in silence....... wanting to hear His voice. Although my time of silence will soon be a memory, I open His word and He gently speaks to me. He who created the Heavens and stretched them out. This is what He wants me to hear, the one who gives breath to His people. The one who has called me in righteousness. He said He will always hold my hand, so I can be a light in this dark world. So I tell Him what He already knows...I find that my fears are often getting in the way of my Faith. Then He said..."Do not be afraid for I am with you." As my time of silence comes to a close to the sound of cereal bowls and pitter pattering feet. I'm ready to begin again remembering that the one who gave me life is holding my hand. My moment with Him was short this morning. I need to rise earlier tomorrow. I know He has more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment