A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Friday, July 24, 2015

Won't You Rejoin Me?

Have you ever had that moment when God told you to be silent?  And you knew in your heart of hearts your words had lost their meaning because you had lost your perspective......Because literally, your well had run dry....


That has been me.....I've always loved to write. Love even more to put pen to paper than to tap these letters on this keyboard. But God has with out a doubt told me "To be still and know that He is God" for quite a while. And don't think I haven't tried many, many times to sit here and tap out my soul, because I have, but nothing would come......

You see He teaches me life's lessons when I'm most willing to be quiet and listen. I can't speak of things not lived and learned. I can't give you a word of comfort if I'm not willing to be comforted. And shame on me if I've ever acted in such an arrogant way that I sounded as if I knew best or I had more wisdom than was given! I believe we all want to be loved and accepted, but until we learn to be honest about who we really need love and acceptance from then we will always feel empty and our well  dry........


Sometimes.....Most times, wisdom comes in being silent.....being still.....knowing when to speak and when to stop speaking. Knowing when to type and when to stop typing.

I've missed being here so much. I'm not sure what He has instore but I know I'm not sharing unless it's what He wants me to share.

I must be honest, with all of this time off, I've had so many words swirling around inside my head. They all seemed liked a jumbled up mess, but lately they've been taking on structure and form. coming into sentences and complete thoughts. And I couldn't be more thrilled! If you love to write then you know what I mean.....Oh I'm just an amateur....I'm more grammatically incorrect than I am correct.....So please bare with my imperfections. I'm hoping these words typed out will have meaning, order and subtance. Something you and I can nibble on from time to time. I've told you before I type a lot of my words out of my own feelings of conviction. I don't poke fingers towards others and then write about it. I share my heart.......Words can either be healing or hurtful...I choose healing. Won't you rejoin me on my journey with Our one True King? I'm so happy to be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment