A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just A Cup Of Sugar Away

The travel seemed easy...The days seemed short and the time clock, not once did it stop ticking....... I took lots of pictures and a long the way I will share them with you. But for now I want to leave you with this one photograph....This is what I prayed for...And if you could of seen her eyes sparkle with tears when I walked through the door it would of warmed your heart......


Life is how you choose to live it. Time is how you choose to spend it. And memories are always in the making if your willing to move and be a part of someone's life. This dear woman has been a part of my life for almost 42 years now.......And yes I have the memories because she took the time.

Distance can be a form of torture at times.....Like my sister said a couple of days ago "sometimes I wish you were just a cup of sugar away."

Good thing the heart has lots of rooms to store up those beautiful memories......It seems to soak up love like a sponge if you let it.

My heart is full........

No comments:

Post a Comment