A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

When Life Comes At You Hard

When life comes at you hard and speeds out of control.....There is only one who can slow you down. Only one who can bring you into the calm before the storm. Only one who can bring you out of those storms that life blows your way.

And so many times I've heard people ask, Why does life have to be so hard hitting? Why do bad things happen to good people?

Because this world is sin soaked and we can't escape the effects of sin here on this side of heaven but, we can be set free from it's bondage. Free from all that holds us captive here.

There is a dear sweet woman fighting for her life tonight and I'm in constant prayer, lifting her up to my Father in heaven. She is a friend, a Mama, a wife and she has told me that she follows my blog faithfully. She has said That I somehow take all that she has felt in the past and all that she feels in the here and now and I put those feelings into words. And some how even though the years separate us she feels she can relate to me. This sin soaked Mama, well she feels she has something in common with me. And I am humbled by her words of gratitude....

I know what we have in common..........WE are both God's Girls, sin soaked Mama's saved by His Amazing grace....that's where we connect even though time sets us apart. And I know if she were with me right now She would tell me to keep praying because faith is what He's looking for and grace is what we have found...She did say before she left for surgery...."I'm really okay with this, I have a peace about all of this. I know He's in control no matter what happens."

And I love her FAITH!

When our souls are feeling full and overwhelmed, like that of a pregnant woman ready to just give in and let go.......We must remember He will deliver us from all that makes us break, from all that strips us raw and leaves us wide open to the pain and fear of this life.

Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good. Romans 8:28


Praying for you my sweet friend. Lifting you up to our Father. Knowing that He has this all under control and you and I both know this does not come as a surprise to Him.....He knew it all along.....It is a part of His plan...All for the good of those who love Him!


.....Love to you from one sin soaked Mama to another......

No comments:

Post a Comment