A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Menu Plan (week 1)

One of the things I want to accomplish while trying to be more organized is to make a meal plan every week. It seems the days of just coming up with a last minute meal are over. I use to be able to do it, but some how with the more blessings we have received and the heavier work load that keeps piling up...(Like Mt. NeveRest) it's becoming a lot more difficult and I find myself scrambling at the last minute and sometimes I don't even get anything on the table!

And I can not continue to run my home this way....Causes too much stress! And my man is getting the raw end of the deal! So here it is, my very first Meal Plan!

Monday:
Supper: Chuck roast with roasted potatoes and carrots,Corn on the Cob and Pineapple cake with Cream cheese frosting
Tuesday:
Chicken Pot pie, Steamed Broccoli and Oatmeal raisin Cookies
Wednesday:
Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches and Seven Layer Salad
Thursday:
This is my Sunshine Girl's night to make supper! and this is what she wanted to make!
Chicken Teriyaki with rice and Stir Fry Veggies and Fruit Salad for dessert
Friday:
Sausage and Rice with Oven baked Cauliflower and cheese sauce, Chunked pears over frozen Yogurt
Saturday:
Taco wraps and Watermelon
Sunday:
Mother's Day ...Making a dish to pass to take over to My Mama in-Love's

I only made a supper meal plan because we usually count on the left overs for lunch. Next week I will add a Breakfast menu!  If you would like to know how to make any of these dishes I would be glad to share the recipe, just leave me a note and I will get it to you!







No comments:

Post a Comment