A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday Morning Treasure: If You Just Believe

If ever you could have a favorite word, this would be one of mine....Sunshine girl made this for me a couple of summers ago while she was away in New York.....I've told her many times before...I've quoted scripture about the mustard seed and how your faith can be so small and still move mountains, if only you just Believe......

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

and oh do I Believe with all my heart and soul. I've seen Him move mountains and melt stone cold hearts. I watch Him dot the heavens with little shimmers of light every night.  and hanging high above all that He created, I Believe He hung the moon.


Jesus said to him, if you can Believe, all 

things are possible to him that Believes. 

Mark 9:23



So tell me, What do you Believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment