A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, February 2, 2012

"And When You Have Returned To Me...."

I let it sink in....I take it and I dwell upon it. The one thing that was said out of the many last night.....

We talked about turning away, our faith being tested, our impurities being sifted. It hit me hard as if it were meant for just me.

"And when you have returned to me, strengthen your brethren." Luke 22:32

I remember the day I returned, the day I sifted what was holding me back from truly becoming His messenger. And there are many in my life that I know need to be sifted. Many that I know need encouragement and strength to get past today. Many with stone cold hearts. These are not just strangers, but Loved ones and friends from the past on in to the here and now.......

And I plead with Him, beg Him, if there is a way.....Let me find it. So you can reach their hearts and turn them back. I ask if it's me you want to use, then use me. I shouldn't know this many that are so close to me and yet so far away.

And I pray because that's the only thing left to do. Some have said that we should keep the Bible and all that goes with it to ourselves. And I find to my surprise that the ones I thought could be reached are the very ones with the hardest of hearts.........

My soul aches to the point where I fear there is no hope....Because what they feel is that I have lost my mind, I'm not thinking too clearly, or that I have gone religious and left the sane to be with the insane......

But my God is bigger than all of that!  And there is always HOPE with Him! And there would of been a time when it would of bothered me what they thought.......Now I'm at a place where I fear for their souls.

I must say this LOVE, this GIFT is not religion, It's LIFE.

This LOVE does not keep you in bondage. It doesn't tie you down. It makes you new and sets you free. It forgets and forgives your past. It gives JOY even through your struggles. It fills your heart with a LOVE you have never known and helps you to love unselfishly. It builds your marriage, strengthens your children, makes strong friendships and proves to be FAITHFUL all the time!

There is only one way to HEAVEN....I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's not something you earn, you don't have to work for it. It's not something you buy. There aren't many roads that lead to life. There is only ONE.......

I am the way , the truth, the life. No one comes to Father except through me. John 14:6

I have been where you are.....I've turned away. I've walked among the dead, and I know how it feels. Life doesn't have to feel this hopeless. It doesn't have to be this bitter. There doesn't have to be this hatred and anger......Life can be so much better when you choose to walk among the living...

All you have to do is ask, You ask the God/Man to move out all the junk in your heart and if He would be so kind to take up residence there. Then get His living word and grab a friend, one that's breathed in life and have them help you with it's passages.  I promise you, you will never regret it! And you will never be the same. Take it from one who has turned away and has come back to strengthen you, my brethren!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Being refined in the fire is not easy. Yet when we can use it to show others the love of Christ... what a gift, just like you said! Thank you for sharing this today! :)

    ReplyDelete