A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, November 14, 2011

Prepare me to be a Sanctuary


In all that I do.....In all that I say......In all that floods my mind, May it be holy and pleasing to God.

Have you ever heard God speak?  Sometimes He speaks in small quiet ways. And other times He raises His voice so I not only hear but, that I understand what He is saying and that it is meant for me. Lately His voice has been louder than usual...........

I'm learning that the more I am still, the more I seek wisdom and gain knowledge. The more I focus on Him, the more I see others. When He consumes my mind I am no longer in charge but I find I'm following his lead........

And after this mornings post, He led me here tonight.


Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God- this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is- His good, pleasing and perfect will.  Romans 12:1-2

Lord prepare me, to be a Sanctuary.........

No comments:

Post a Comment