A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, July 25, 2011

He Was There All Along, Painting Pictures

I was just passing by, on my way through to the other room. I glanced out and saw this. I ran to get my camera just hoping I'd capture in the lens what I had captured with my eyes....I've been known to do this before. To drop what I'm doing, grab my camera and take off out the back door...I have many a sunset snapped in images. Colors poured out, dripping with His beauty. And I often wonder how He paints pictures like this?
And it's in seeing the created that I grow in faith. The colors of faith all wrapped up in a pretty ribbon of pinks and blues. I swear He does this just for me.
And I get wrapped up in the moment as the colors fill my lens and warms my soul. As the sun sets I can't help but think of all the sunsets I've missed. The ones I never thought twice about. He was there all along painting pictures......Painting them just for me.
Wisps of clouds out lined in silver, and if you look close enough up in the right hand corner you will see birds flying off into the sunset. I never seen them until I unloaded the pictures onto my computer. It couldn't of been more perfect. So instead of hoarding this gift all to myself......
I had to share. And I pray that you unwrap this painting with Thankful, praise to the One who paints them every night. And He paints them just for you.....So that you will take notice and not just pass on by. Don't just pass Him by. With every stroke of the brush He thinks of you.........me.

For all I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment