A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Prayer

This Sunday I pray you and I find rest and peace that surpasses all understanding. I pray you and I soak in His word and listen.......hear what He wants us to keep in our hearts. This Sunday lets rest in His Grace, Saving Love. There is no other, none can compare to the love that is found in CHRIST.

Know that I will be praying for you............I may not know your name or the hurts and concerns you may have but, He does. And I will be faithful in prayer to you. If you would like me to pray specifically for you, just ever so carefully slip me a message and you can count on me my friend, to be your prayer warrior.


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."


John 14:27

Resting In Him,
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment