A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Friday, March 18, 2011

"Mama, Make Sure you Cheer me on Real Loud! Ok?"

Little man asks "Are you coming to my game tonight Mama?"  sure am! I replied. "Mama make sure you cheer me on real loud ok?"
And this little man, the one that says "I always want to be your baby", was cheered on when he hit the ball  a little past first. He was cheered on when he made it to second. He was cheered on when he swung and missed the ball....... My baby was cheered on and on and on.

Don't we all need a cheering section even when we miss the ball..........We need "cheering on" the most, when we miss the ball.

When someone is losing the game of life, won't you "Cheer them on"? We all need some encouragement at some point in this game, don't we?

The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Mark 12:31

No comments:

Post a Comment