A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Friday, October 8, 2010

Hoping And Praying

They are cousins. They don't know it yet, they don't realize that they are biologically knitted together. I hope they stay close like this. I hope they will learn and remember how important family is.
 The sharing, the communication, The love that keeps growing..............
I hope and pray they will live in harmony with one another. I hope and pray they are sympathetic, that they love like sisters.
I pray they have compassion......I pray that they are humble. I pray that the apologies come and go. I pray they are able to move on from the hurt and are molded by it.
I hope and pray for laughter and whimsy to fill their lives. I hope and pray they keep the family strong, and they hold on to family traditions, and birth new ones. I hope and pray they open His word and share it with each other and with others.

Tonight my heart aches for a family who has decide to let go..... To let go of tradition, compassion and communication. They have decided to quarrel and sever the ties. The traditions have all been forgotten. There are no more memories in the making. And they fear......What comes next

 My heart is aching because the Bible was never opened up and the living word has yet to fill their ears and hold their souls. My heart is hoping and praying for the Miracle Maker to step in and work His miracles. My prayer is that they will end up living in harmony with each other even if it's not on this side of heaven. My prayer is that they live in harmony with the one who loves them so much, that He gave His one and only SON...........

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
1 Peter 3:8

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy, I am so sorry to hear of this - sadness that is heavy on your heart. Yes, HE is the ONE that can hold things together when things are overwhelming. I posted something regarding this yesterday. HE definitely can do a work that is beyond our comprehension.
    Saying a prayer for those that burden your heart.
    IN HIM,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete