A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Do Not Be Afraid"

At times I feel so guilty living in a place where persecution is usually nothing more than hateful words. But I am not naive, I know persecution is growing here.

And then all you read in the headlines are the deaths of those that bear the name of Christ and had it etched deep with in their hearts........So deep..... they walked the beach to their earthly death. And I never knew how truly DARK and pain chillingly COLD evil could get and it just seems to be getting ever so much darker.

It makes me wonder how strong is the name of Christ etched upon my heart? Would I bear the name all the way to an untimely death? Because To live is Christ, To die is gain. Would I bear the cross for all to see? When asked if I am a Christ bearer, would I say yes in the face of death?

And I plead to God to just please make this stop. Send your angels. Save our brothers and sisters. Save your children!

But my plan is not His plan.......And all these things must take it's place in time to fulfill that which was redeemed 2000 years ago. Never did He say we would not have broken hearts....We would never feel pain.....Never did He say trials will not come......

What He did Say Is  ‘Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, Deuteronomy 20:3 

 Stay with me; do not be afraid, for he who seeks my life seeks your life, for you are safe with me.” 1 Samuel 22:23

Do not be afraid of sudden fear Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; Proverbs 3:25

Because To live is Christ, To die is gain. Philippians 1:21 

When David in Psalms asked: "What can mere man do to me?" He was saying mortal death is nothing compared to eternal life with out God!

And my heart grieves for those that lost their mortal lives, but my heart rejoices because  they gave their eternal lives to Christ.

WE are only here for a little while.....

WE are in eternity FOREVER......

Where will you spend your ETERNITY?

I. Am. A. Christ. Bearer!








No comments:

Post a Comment