A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Question I Get Asked The Most........

Their questions they come and they go. Having a large family tends to make them curious. The question I hear most often? It's this, "How do you do it?" "Because I certainly would never have the patience to do what you do!"

Most times I just smile and say something like...."I do it because I love doing it!" "And yes, I have those moments when I question myself and if I will ever get through the hard parts and the loud, crazy, messed up days, and those moments the really hard ones, you just do it!"

But the more I think about my answer the more I feel I'm being too vague. I want to share with you something that you already have if you are a Christ follower......If the Holy spirit dwells within you.

You see I sometimes forget and I'm writing this not only to share with you, but also to remind myself that I have all those qualities it takes to raise 6 children, to homeschool, to be a faithful wife, to keep a home and make the meals with out complaining...Without raising my voice. I have to be honest I'm still a work in progress. I don't always get it right. BUT I never give up! I keep moving forward....

This power that you and I have? He is called the Holy Spirit. And when He takes up residence in your heart He gives you The Fruits of the Spirit. Galatians 5:22

That means you and I have the power to LOVE with JOY, PEACE of mind and with PATIENCE to pull through the hard moments. We can teach and serve with KINDNESS. Show them GOODNESS and FAITHFULNESS. We have the power to do all OF THIS LIFE with GENTLENESS and SELF CONTROL. We only need to trust and ask Him to lead our lives, because with out Him, we are none of these things! Because when we say we can't or that we have no patience...We are denying His dwelling and refusing His power.

Dear Sisters in Christ, I encourage you today, to dig deep and pull up faith. He has planted the seed....Are you reaping the harvest?

I can do all things in Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

You and I, we have what it takes! WE. CAN. DO. THIS! Because "THIS" is so IMPORTANT! Remember where our priorities lie....Remember who our priorities are..........Remember you were called to the Highest of callings!









No comments:

Post a Comment