A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Monday, December 31, 2012

Our Year in Snap Shots

A year full of moments captured in snap shots....
It's been a year full of moments. They've captured my heart and filled my mind. I am in awe of how time changes the faces of the ones who call me Mama. I am always amazed to see God weaving in and through out our lives. We all have aged not only in time but in wisdom......

My New Year prayer is this....... As we continue to age may our moments glorify Him. As we live and make  memories may they carry us from generation to generation. May His truth live on in our hearts as they intertwine and create the branches of our family tree. May His word  forever be the roots that keep us grounded in His love.

I pray that we grow and reach out. May we stretch out our branches toward the Son and bask in his light.

I am thankful for this past year full of firsts, Bitter sweet 16, new life, cherished memories and yes even the tears. With each stepping stone came wisdom, conviction, love, truth, and sweet moments never to be forgotten.

Lord knows I'm not perfect. I've made mistakes, talked when I should of listened, acted when I should stayed still, and stayed still when I should of acted. Lost all track of time, misplaced my priorities, thought about me instead of others .......but then I look at the snap shots and I see so much more than my sin soaked self.  Sweet blessings and strong Love. I see moments where I've learned so much.....And moments that I may never get again. I see life being lived. I see Grace and Mercy. I see GOD!

I'm just a sin soaked Mama learning how to love like my Savior.

Happy New year to all and may God Bless you with moments that encourage you to look for the blessings even when there are tears and mishaps, mistakes and failures. He can take all of those things and wrap them in pretty ribbon to work them out for good for those who love Him. Someday you will be able to unwrap what you thought was worthless and you will be able to see the beauty in the mess.

Share your "beauty in the mess" with others....they need to know His Love can re-build all that was broken.

I'm looking forward to the New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment