A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hands and Feet

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going......Ecclesiastes 9:10

We are here for His purpose. His Glory. We are His creation. The work of His hands. And shouldn't we be thankful to the one who gave us life. A gift that can't be out given........Reminding myself often that idle hands are the devil's captives. Reminding myself that what ever I do I am to do with all my might. It is Him I want to serve....Him I want to please.............Because of Him these hands are washed in GRACE........
I watch her feet and her hands as she moves and I want to tell her, I want to show her......

How Beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him who brings good news, Who proclaims peace, Who brings glad tidings of good things, Who proclaims salvation. Isaiah 52:7

And this is what I want her to see in my life. I want her to see that I wasn't afraid. I didn't hold back. I worked with these hands in JOY and in LOVE. I served with a glad heart. I walked upon Mountains singing praises of good news.......

And when they find me in the valleys of this life, they find me on my knees looking up. I want them to see my strength wasn't my strength at all, But His........

I am the clay, He is the potter.........I am the work of thy hand.........

No comments:

Post a Comment