A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.


Psalm 30:12
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

Psalm 35:18
I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.

Psalm 75:1
We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.

Psalm 95:2
Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Psalm 118:19
Open for me the gates of righteousness; I will enter and give thanks to the LORD.

Psalm 118:21
I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment