A place of encouragement:

Living By Faith, Walking in the Light, Saved By His Amazing Grace

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Forever Moments

When your tired of being tired and you feel you can't go on just one more minute......well your right, you can't, not with out Him. Through this journey, this Mama Journey there is one thing that I surely know....These forever moments your in right now, all too quickly become your past and "where did the time go moments?"
A young Mama, her little girl eating  peices of broken up chicken. "I just don't know how you do it How did you do this 5 times?" I smile and reply.....You just do.

Your days may seem long now and there are gonna be those times when there is no easy way out, But over the years I have found that the more I keep Him in my thoughts the more my thoughts become His......And through all the years of raising my babies I have found that at times they were raising me. I'm growing right along with them. And Oh how I love them. I know that with out a doubt I was placed on God's Green earth to be a Mama..... to be their Mama. It's what I know, it's who I am......And sometimes I'm pretty good at it. But you  know there are times I certainly fall short......I'm still sin soaked.
Dear little Mama I want you to know that this forever time doesn't last forever and if there was one thing I could leave with you, it would be to cherish every moment, even the not so nice  moments. I know what it means to have life speed past and all the while I'm grasping for moments missed.
The nest, it will be empty soon. I'm already feeling the effects......Looking up at who use to be my little man. Now he is my gentle giant. I remember those soft blond curls in the back of  his head. And do you know what I remember the most, what comes to my head the most? It's  not the forever moments it's the fleeting moments, the ones that never seemed to last long enough. In three years He could be..... he has the choice to fly. And oh how my heart aches, but at the same time I am filled with Joy. Because I know the time spent raising him, molding him, was so well worth it. I am so proud of who my children are turning out to be! And there is no way we raised them on our own! You can bet through all those forever times The Father had a hand in it. Keep your thoughts On the God/man. And so very soon your"Forever Moments" will all too quickly become faded memories.

Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment